We all love to have a clean and shiny bathroom, so if you all are tired of those useless cleaning tricks then read this full article for sparkling results and for sure after following these hacks your bathroom would be as much cleaner as ever been.
we have mentioned some of the very clever bathroom cleaning hacks, that just not just help you clean your bathroom in a far better way, but to do it faster, and with those places which you have not even considered to be a part of the cleaning process.
so these are some of the hacks for bathroom cleaning:
- If your sink’s tap has been dulled by water spots, you can make them shiny by rubbing half a piece of lemon on it. Lemon will act as a cleansing agent and will remove all spots, as simple as that.
- If you want to make your bathroom mirror shiny again, then use this natural solution that will work as a miracle .all you need is Ammonia, rubbing alcohol, dishwashing liquid, you just have to mix all ingredients and put in a plastic funnel and splash a spray over the mirror and wipe it with any clean microfibre cotton .your mirror will again start shinning.
- Bathroom bins can possibly a breeding grounds of germs, we can prevent this by a very simple hack that is just sprinkled bicarbonate soda after every empty of bin .This will surely make your bathroom bin germ free.
- The very important part of the bathroom that are tiles, and cleaning them is really very tedious work to do, but we can do it very easily by mixing 5 tablespoons of bleach with fifteen tablespoons of water and fill this solution in a spray bottle and just splash over the tile you wish to clean, rinse it with clean cloth damped in warm water. This will make your tiles very clean.
- Next is cleaning a toilet bowl. Having a clean toilet bowel is a very important part of a clean bathroom. Add ¼ cup of baking soda with ¼ cup of white vinegar into your toilet, and leave it for 15 minutes. Just scrub it with a toilet brush and flush it well after 15 minutes. You will find a great difference before and after your toilet bowl looks like.