Christmas is around the corner and it is a great time to display your creative and crafty skills. The following are some easy DIY Christmas Decor ideas which you can use to your home a winter wonderland.
1.Socks Snowman: This is one of the easiest ways to make a cutie snowman with your old and used socks.
- Old Socks (Light colored or white)
Follow These Steps to make one.
2. Wall Mount Christmas Tree: If you live in a small house and don’t have that much space to place a big Christmas tree, you can do so by sticking a hand made paper Christmas tree on a wall, that will surely take up virtually no space at all.
What you need to make this tree:
- Triangular shaped mat board.
- Tissue papers green and brown in color.
- Masking tape.
- Duct tape (white)
- Glue, knife, and scissors.
- Picture frame hook.
Follow these steps to make one.
3.Hanging Christmas Planter:
Assemble Colourful ornaments, lights, pine needles in a hanging planter and Hang it your balcony or courtyard.
Have a look.
These were some of the DIY Christmas Decor ideas which you can use to decorate your house this Christmas.